Blognotes from a photographer life...

Jan 29, 2009

BLADE RUNNER'S STREETS


As I walk through the streets of this city that I know well enough to find my way, I keep thinking at my Blade Runner project. From several years I'm planning to find those scenes that in many World's metropolis resemble so much the movie forecasts. As George Orwell's 1984 has become a reality perfectly on time, so the Ridley Scott's images have become almost actual to our life. At least in certain parts of the Earth. Old street-food vendors below modern skyscrapers, crumbling buildings lodging the outcasts, cars, well, not flying, just yet... I think is time to start working on this project seriously... This can be the starting concept for that Global New World that will be the logic sequence to NAG (Not Yet Global), the collection of images with wich I have saluted the finishing time of cultural differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment